http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Prairie Hill Card Set (Pamela's WCMD sketches)

Happy *belated* World Card Making Day!!!

I hope that all of you took a little time this weekend to create something!  I wasn't able to scrap yesterday as we had company over, but i made sure to spend a couple hours in my scraproom today, after Yves and i went out to breakfast then found a couple beautiful spots for a Fall photoshoot.  Here are just a couple samples:

 I'm always so happy to have new 'colorful' pictures to scrapbook!

Now, let me share with you the 5 cards i created today!!!

I made each one with the lovely Pink Paislee's Prairie Hill collection (my favorite Summer collection of 2012):

Each card was inspired by a sketch from Pamela's World of Scrap challenge.  Her sketches are adorable and as soon as i saw them while browsing through her blog, i was immediately inspired.

Sketch #1

Sketch #2

Sketch #3

Sketch #4

Sketch #5

If you love these sketches as much as i do, click HERE to participate in Pamela's challenge.  The deadline is October 14th!

Also, if you've made a card, or 2, or 10 this weekend, make sure to link them up to the Simon Says Stamp Blog before the end of the day today.  There is an AMAZING prize up for grabs! :)

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your fall photos are beautiful and will be so much fun to scrap!
    Great set of cards!!! I am hoping to scrap some tomorrow as my weekend was busy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous!!! And I am lovin' all your cards!! You did such a fabulous job with them!! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gorgeous colours of your autumnal pictures. just beautiful!. And wow, your cards are really lovely. Those sketches are really versatile and look fun to work with. I find it is so good to have a few cards stacked away! :-)

    ReplyDelete