http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lots of Exciting News

I have been pretty quiet lately with not a lot of posting on my blog, but i just wanted to let you all know that i have very busy behind the scenes!

Right now, i am creating projects that i won't be able to share with anyone for a few months for a special DT call. I am so thrilled over this opportunity and whether or not I get picked up as a DT, it will still be an honour to have been selected in their 2nd selection round!  I will be done those projects today and hopefully will be able to share an amazing new DT announcement with you early next month.

I will be joining The Color Room as a GDT this year!  I'm very excited about that and will have more details shortly!  You can see the complete list of guest designers HERE.

Cardabilities DT reveal is on May 30th.
 
Crafty Chipboard DT reveal will go live on June 3rd (June 4th for my Aussie friends).

My Creative Scrapbook DT reveal is on June 5th.

Also, make sure to visit on May 31st (in Canada and June 1st in Australia) for 2 very special events rolled into one: 

a GDT spot with the Paperhaus Magazine sketch challenge and... 

the first ever 2Crafty Chipboard bloghop!

There will be prizes!!!



So as you can see... VERY CRAFTY BUSY! :)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the MA DT call, Nicole! You are so very talented and I look forward to a big announcement for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have been busy! Good luck with all the DT calls and postings.

    Happy Memorial Day weekend,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! We are proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy busy lady and I do hope you make it to the DT. I have a feeling you will. Amazing that you got chosen. I can guess what it is but I won't mention here lol. So u don't get in trouble. Lol.

    ReplyDelete