http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, September 8, 2014

Me in Grade 5 (SOS September Stash Challenge)

The current stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash has gone live on the SOS blog on September 1st
and today is my turn to show you my take on it.


 For this challenge you are required to shop your scrap stash for school supplies, create a layout and include the school supplies found in your stash.


You must include:

(1) or more items from list A:
Lined or ruled paper (striped paper does not count)
Chalkboard paper
Dictionary paper or a page from a book
&
(3) or more items from list B:
File Folder
Library Pocket and/or card
Pencil or pen
Paper Clip
Alphas
Numbers
Apple
Book
Ruler
Chalkboard embellishment

To learn more about this challenge 
and our wonderful monthly sponsor, My Kreative Pursuits
click HERE.

Now here's my layout:


 I will admit, this one was a real challenge. I had to dig really deep 
 for an school picture of mine and found this one. 1984! That was a long time ago!
I wanted to keep this layout bright and colorful, reminiscent of childhood in the 80's, so I chose to use papers, including the dictionary pattern (from list A), of the Simple Stories' Summer Fresh collection and several fun embellishments from my stash.

 From list B provided, I used alphas, numbers, a paperclip, an apple, a notebook and a pencil.



I have had these school-themed dimensional stickers for years 
and was very happy for the chance to use them finally.


The fun chipboard number boarder comes from 2Crafty.

 


I got the cork stickers, including the trendy mustache and these cool glasses, at my local Dollarstore.
What a great find!

Check out the Scrap Our Stash blog every day for more DT inspiration
and link up your project before September 29th.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun page! Love ALL the school product you used!! Hope you will share your crafty creation with us!!

    ReplyDelete