http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, September 3, 2016

This Moment
(Blue Fern Studios September Mood Board)


Sharing with you today my take on a brand new challenge on the Blue Fern Studios blog!


This month, Blue Fern Studios is challenging you to create a project inspired by this gorgeous mood board.  Click HERE for all the details and more DT inspiration!


You may find it strange that despite the mood board giving off a very Summery feel, I was inspired to create a layout all about Autumn.  At the same time, I was incline to show how versatile this mood board is.

I looked through my stash of Blue Fern Studios papers and I found that some of the Autumn Anthology collection went perfectly with the colour palette. I was mainly inspired by the peachy hues which reminded me of Fall leaves and I had just the right picture for it!


I wanted to make my page extra romantic and elegant just as the mood board images, and I find that the Gazebo chipboard piece gives it a warm inviting atmosphere.  I covered it with a mixture of Chili Powder and Tangerine embossing powder after adding a thick layer of gesso and paste.


I made sure to add lots of flowers including a peach Attic Charm Daisy which if my favorite of the constantly growing collection of BFS flowers.


And to soften my whole page to coordinate with the softness of the board, I dabbed some white paint on my papers, flowers, chipboard and embellishments to give it a whitewash effect... inspired by the sea!


Now let's see what the board inspires you to create!  Make sure to link up right HERE.

Blue Fern Studios products
Patterned papers: Autumn Anthology (Balcony, Robin, Calling Cards)
Chipboard: This Moment title, Gazebo, Ironwork Accents, Tranquility Foliage
Flowers: Attic Charm Daisies
Imagine Ink: Embossing Powders (Tangerine, Verdant, Clover, Chili Powder, Mushroom, Ebony)


No comments:

Post a Comment