http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Vintage Memories (Kraft+ January Challenge)


I took a little hiatus from blogging for 2 weeks it seems, but I am back again today to share this fun vintage layout featuring a beautiful photo of my mom as a young girl riding her bike!


If you're familiar with the most prominent challenge blogs out there (and a lover of kraft!), you probably have guessed which challenge inspired this layout.  This month, Kraft+ is taking us on a creative ride and is asking for projects featuring a bike.  Click HERE for all the details!


I really love this challenge and couldn't pass it up, especially since I had the perfect photo for it!


I used some very bright and fun patterned papers from Simple Stories' Carpe Diem collection as well as this cute wooden bike from Kaisercraft.


I did some stamping, misting and stenciling on the kraft background.


Look at those side mirrors on my mom's bike!  Now that is an impressive ride!


Thank you for dropping by!

7 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! I love the clouds and what a precious photo too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft + this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+. This has a sweet, flower power, hippy vintage vibe and I love it! Especially love the floral clouds and the bike chippy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love. Beautiful Nicole. Thanks for joining us here at Kraft Plus ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this page is amazing Nicole, I totally love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at K+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! I love your composition and choice of papers. Great vintage photo as well. Thank you for joining us over at Kraft+ this month.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously FABulous! I love your mix of papers, especially using them in the clouds. Very cool photo, as you say...perfect for this challenge! Thanks for playing along last month, I do hope you'll join us again this month :)

    ReplyDelete