http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, March 6, 2017

Me & You
(ScrapBerry's DT Reveal)


Hello!  It's time for my first monthly DT reveal for ScrapBerry's!

If you've missed the DT reveal inspired by the ScrapBerry's March 'Spring' challenge, click HERE! The DT has been split into 2 teams for the challenge reveals and I, being in Team B, will showcase a project for the challenge in April.

Today, however, I have this very folksy layout to share with you using the beautiful Primavera collection.


I absolutely adore the combination of colours in these papers and I had so much fun sorting through my ScrapBerry's stash to match them as well as the ecclectic style.  I fussy cut a dream catcher, feathers and butterflies from the Cards papers and picked some pretty flair as well as chipboard and metal feathers that were just perfect.


I just may be developing an addiction to microbeads, can you tell?!


I absolutely adore book print anything so I fell in love with the book print flair seen below at first sight.  I only wish I had more!!  The pretty feather flair is also from ScrapBerry's. Another ScrapBerry's product which I found went very well with this page was this pretty Polymer feather.


A very bright and happy page for a very happy couple in love!


Thank you so much for joining me today!  I hope I have inspired you in some way!

ScrapBerry's supply list:
12x12 Paper Collection - Primavera - SCB220609000
(Into the Parlour, Ephemeral, Cards 1, Cards 2)
6x6 Paper Collection - Primavera - SCB220609009
Polymer Items - Colorful Dreams - SCB26001031
Chipboard Elements No 1 - Birds of Paradise - SCB62000110
Enamel Brads - Vintage Circus - SCB340205
Paper Flowers - Daisy Pink - SCB280307
Paper Flowers - Clove Pink - SCB280408
Paper Flowers - Roses Light Pink - SCB280504
Metal Charms - Wind of Travel - SCB250001054
Flair Embellishments - Freedom 3 - SCB340001084
Flair Embellishments - Pleasure 4 - SCB340001085



No comments:

Post a Comment