http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, August 25, 2017

LIFE'S MOMENTS - Single Page Layout
(Scraps of Elegance DT - 'Country Chic' Kit
& Stuck?! Sketches August 15 Challenge)


Hello everyone!  
I am sharing with you my 4th layout (and yes! I still have leftovers!!),
created with the Scraps of Elegance July 'Country Chic' kit.


Just like yesterday's layout, I was inspired once again by a Stuck?! Sketch:


My intention was to create only 3 layouts and some cards with this kit, but I had 
so many leftovers and still so many gorgeous papers to use that I decided 
to do a 4th layout to showcase this fabulous kit and play along with this challenge.


I layered many different pieces of papers behind my picture
and added lots of flowers on which I sprinkled some of the glitter
included in the Elements add-on kit.


I love that the Kaisercraft papers come with a quote on each paper lining.


Look at those gorgeous purplish blue butterflies!
What a beautiful colour palette I was able to put together for this layout
to go along with my outfit on the picture.  Love it!


Let's take a look at the 'Country Chic' kit and its add-ons again:




Do you love the look of this kit as much as I do?!

Well, if so, do not miss out on the chance of getting either the Scraps of Elegance
or Scraps of Darkness kits and add-ons shipped directly to your door every month!
Click HERE to find out how to subscribe!

Have a great creative day!


6 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful.. I love all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO and the colours used...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an incredible page Nicole, and embellished to perfection! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it is so pretty Nicole, I especially love the scattering of glitter over the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!Lovely picture of you too! Thanks for playing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete