http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

BEAUTIFUL LIFE - Single Page Layout
(More Than Words DT - November Main Challenge)


I am so excited to being able to share with you this layout
created for the brand new More Than Words Main Challenge
as I absolutely love the theme of this challenge
and am quite pleased with how my layout turned out!


Here is the November Main Challenge:
Word Inspiration - OUTDOORS
Creative Challenge - WOODGRAIN

You can find all you need to know about this challenge and the fabulous prizes
up for grabs as well as inspiration from the very talented MTW DT right HERE.

My favourite season to spend OUTDOORS is the Fall. This couple selfie was taken in October a couple years ago during a beautiful stroll on our hometown ocean boardwalk in the crisp cool Autumn air. 

Along with many elements inspired by the outdoors like trees, branches nest and birds, I used a beautiful WOODGRAIN background to respect the creative challenge. If you look really closely, you can even see some woodgrain pattern on a badge used behind my little tree.

Now let's look at some details, starting with this close-up shot at my title which is a gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard piece that I coloured with Copic markers, then created a teal ombre effect with embossing powder and different paints.


The cute little tree in the image above as well as the branch and bird nest below are also from Dusty Attic. I used a combination of many teal coloured embellishments found in my stash from brads to stickers to flowers right down to microbeads.


This woodgrain pattern from Prima's Amber Moon collection is absolutely gorgeous!


Of course, I need to finish with a close-up of the happy couple! 


I really hope that you enjoy this layout as much as I enjoyed creating it!

I cannot wait to see  your take on this month's More Than Words challenge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment